It will range from approximately 10 tonnes/h (dry, packaged food products) to 15 tonnes/h (loose food waste) and the contents of free liquid.
The depacker is designed as a heavy duty welded steel construction with replaceable wear plates and 15 mm thick screens with 15 mm perforation for 12 mm particle size reduction.
The Waste Food Depacker includes:
- Integrated hydraulic system to open the depacker for inspection, service or operation failure
- Connection for water dosing in case of dry raw material
- Connection for infeed of liquid bio waste e.g. grease trap material
- Support structure in galvanised steel profiles
- Solid waste reject screw
- Stainless steel collection tray for organic material with discharge screw and pump connection